4.15.2010

CLWO #4

Click here to link to: Bob Revolution Stroller

I run a few times a week.  I can't call myself a runner ... it's a thing.  I wouldn't consider myself a runner unless I was die-hard.  And I'm not.  But I do love a challenge, and if anything running always is for me.  Especially when I have 20 pounds of stroller, and 40 pounds of boy.

I like to call him Bob Lexus.  Bob is a dream.  Lockout wheel, should you choose; ample stride space; convertible in the event you just want something to shop with; recline if your child will let you (ahem); padded seat, easy and quick to fold and put in the trunk of your car (keep the brake unlocked so you can roll it in and out quickly).  It's pricey.  But I promise you spending money on this once will keep you from buying something half the price, and then again when you find out how disappointed you are with your first purchase.  With an optional rain cover, and a sun canopy that borders on overkill, your child can only complain so much about the three miles you're trying to log because you don't have a sitter and they have to come with you this one time!  So hand them a DVD player or a toy, load up the snacks, and get rolling.  Mine is chocolate and blue, and other than tire wear, it looks as good as the day I bought it.  A really nice step from a Pilko P3.

No comments:

Post a Comment