9.04.2009

i am drooling on myself.

seriously at this point i am almost drooling on myself. i don't know if i should take a nap or try to install my blinds. or unpack more. i don't know if i'm coming or going. i'm being a rotten person because i can't focus on what i'm doing, think ahead to what i'm supposed to do, or anything else. i forgot my wallet last night ... cartload of stuff at Target. uhh ... 20 minutes away. came home to get the wallet. it wasn't here. go back to the car, start to drive to TJMaxx. call first. it's not there. come back home - ahh, it must be in the diaper bag since i paid kate! WRONG. OMG. I LOST.MY. WALLET. i get back in the car trying to figure out what the heck i'm going to do and kate texts me i have left it at her house. then ... yes, we drove back to target. i had no silverware. low on diapers. soy milk. the list continued ... not to mention a rug i found for 50% off that i was not about to let go of. poor ashton didn't actually fall asleep last night until almost 11. 11! he is having a hard time in his new room ... it's all still very new and he freaked out and wanted to go to daddy's house ... so hard. so hard. so hard. actually at this point i'm drooling and crying really because i am so drained. i know it'll be fine sooner than later and this is all temporary. i know this is the right thing, even though it's terribly hard on all levels for all involved. but i truly am exhausted. i think i've been exhausted for longer than this week and it's all hit me just now.

and all this makes me so scared for this weekend! how in the world am i going to do this, this tired. i know attitude is everything so i'm sort of bummed that i feel so yuck inside right now. i know i will give it everything i have on sunday morning. hopefully being at the beach will calm me down, relax me, and let me rest. i am really looking forward to it!

this week not only did we have the move, but we had ARB's open house for preschool! he starts next wednesday. the teachers are being very proactive about all his food allergies, which makes me feel good. i have a lot of work ahead of me to ensure food/education are appropriately provided ... if only my office were set up so i could do that...!!!

this move has cost me every penny i have, so i'm starting to freak out and panic. i know i need to give it time, and i can chill out. but today is so not that day.

gratitude:
- supportive family & friends
- wonderful gift-bearing neighbors!
- sleep ... wherever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment